2200Re: Re: More bad news, so I need some help.

  • Big Dave
    Aug 3, 2003
      This is what they are asking....
      Wherefore, Plaintiff prays for judgement against Defendant in the
      amount of $9,000... plus interest at the rate of 8.oo% per anum from
      the date of Judgement and thereafter until paid, and the costs of
      this action, including reasonable attorney fees as provided by G.S. 6-
      21.2.

      Pretty clear, huh?

      Dave

      > I don't have anything left of value, so them sueing me would be
      > senseless. Most of the bloodsuckers have already cleaned me out.
      >
      > Dave
      >

      > DID THEY SEND YOU A LETTER TELLING YOU THAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO
      THAT?
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic