2174Re: [tips_and_tricks] More bad news, so I need some help.

  • Don Schwarz
    Aug 1, 2003

      I would suggest, that you make your objection known in a timely manner.

      That which you do not object to, you accept.

      Not objecting, may have "long arms" into your future.

      It is only presumed that what the bank is doing is lawful.

      If you do not object now, you'll have no standing later on.

      >Free shipping on all inkjet cartridge & refill kit orders to US
      & Canada.
      >Low prices up to 80% off. We have your brand: HP, Epson, Lexmark
      & more.
      >http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
      >http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/aQSolB/TM
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/