    From: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com]
    Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:57 PM
    To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] motion

    On Thu, July 3, 2014 9:42 am, john john johnslivres@...
    [tips_and_tricks] wrote:

    > can you do a motion to dismiss for lack of speedy trial?

    The hardest thing for your opponent to prove is jurisdiction.

    All motions grant jurisdiction.

    Most people waive rights whenever asked to do so.

    To have more fun and lose less, deny jurisdiction and fail to waive rights
    when they ask you to do it in any of a mtriad of ways.

    P.S. In one case of mine, the judge made the motion for the prosecution
    after nine hearings over nine months. I wanted to rack up 12 hearings
    over 12 months but they ruined my fun!

    P.P.S. Remember foolks, in this rigged centrally planned economy, we are
    providing jobs for those unable to find honest work!

  • Show all 13 messages in this topic