19702Re: Proper preparation of an Out of Time Article 11.07 Writ of Habeas Corpus.

  • elfbusiness
    Aug 31, 2014
      Cecil,

      The facts as you state them are obviously strong from a legal standpoint. As I assume you know gathering ALL documents to support your claims in your petition are mandatory.  In my experience drafting the petition must be done with a great deal of skill. Not sure if you have the requisite skills or not to put this all together. If you do find an attorney to represent you, you had better remain proactive in the process and ask to see all documents prior to them be filed. By doing this you can ask any questions you may have.

      Ken
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic