19700Re: [tips_and_tricks] Proper preparation of an Out of Time Article 11.07 Writ of Habeas Corpus.

  • superman129@...
    Aug 22, 2014
      Never take the "deal"
      Brady v MD 383 us 83
      Giddeon v wainright & argersinger v hamlin might help

      On Friday, August 22, 2014 at 1:59 PM, "cecilrussell@... [tips_and_tricks]" wrote:

      My conviction occurred in 1988 and I have filed several Art. 11.07 Writs of Habeas Corpus (Texas) however, I have recently discovered that the police fabricated evidence against me, the prosecution suppressed evidence that exonerated me and there were no witnesses to testify against me on the day of trial. This trial was a re-trial as the first was vacated because of jury misconduct. In the first trials sentencing hearing, I defeated 2 enhancement paragraphs attached to the indictment as untrue.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic