19699Re: [tips_and_tricks] Proper preparation of an Out of Time Article 11.07 Writ of Habeas Corpus.

  • superman129@...
    Aug 22, 2014
      Try a writ of habeus corpus in federal court

      Your rights have been grossly violated & they have jurisdiction on constitutional violations

      On Friday, August 22, 2014 at 1:59 PM, "cecilrussell@... [tips_and_tricks]" wrote:

      My conviction occurred in 1988 and I have filed several Art. 11.07 Writs of Habeas Corpus (Texas) however, I have recently discovered that the police fabricated evidence against me, the prosecution suppressed evidence that exonerated me and there were no witnesses to testify against me on

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic