19523NO STATUTE...Can Supplant the US Constitution

  • Legalbear
    Sep 8, 2013

      And again: "We are clearly of opinion that no statute which leaves the party or witness subject to prosecution, after he answers the criminating question put to him, can have the effect of supplanting the privilege conferred by the Constitution of the United States. Brown v. Walker, 161 US 591, 594 (1896).

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com