      From: jai mann
      Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2013 4:04 PM
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Current § 1983 RE: Suing State Judges

      I disqualified the Judge on a lack of a constitutional oath but she went forward any way. Every thing is on the record and she lacked any jurisdiction to act at any point even if she had a valid oath. If getting them to step aside was so easy then perhaps this judge didn't get the memo.

      ---

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic