19420Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: 501-C-3 Churchs are not Christian Churchs.

  • jai mann
    May 23, 2013
      Judeans were not those who today call themselves "Jews". Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 speak to this. The so called Jews today are the descendants of Esau and Cain. They adhere to the Babylonian Talmud which is the written form of their oral tradition. They adhere to the same systems as the pharisees. They HATE Christ and what he stood for. They mass murdered Christians in Russia under the Jewish bolsheviks. They also go around promoting the notion of "Judeo-Christianity". And in anonymous forums they pretend to be Christians and any thing other than themselves; however, their behavior usually outs them.

      It would behoove you to familiarize yourself with the Babylonian Talmud which can be found online. There is a slew of information regarding the jewish domination the bolshevik revolution and all of the government agencies throughout the USSR.

      I agree with your other observations though. It is abundantly clear that a major point of attack by Judeo-Masonry is religion. The masses who fail to have moral and civilized attitudes instilled in them tend to behave like animals who seek out immediate gratification and who do not think about the future. These masses are controlled then via media programming which reinforces and encourages immediate feel good attitudes.

      Prior to the 1960's media and drug blitz on the American culture you would be hard pressed to find such individuals and religion played a much larger role for the masses. We are indeed in an unconventional war which is being waged for the ultimate destruction of a belief in our creator.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic