19416501-C-3 Churchs are not Christian Churchs.

  • Jerry Stanton
    May 21, 2013

      501-C-3 Church's are not Christian Church's.
      This is a simple fact that is easily proved. They have contracted and agreed to follow mans law to the point of refusing to follow the commandments of the Lord, either Christian, Muslim or Jewish laws. Every one of them are hypocrites, I know of no religion that puts mans laws over the Creators laws, regardless of your religions believes. If you have any.
      U.S Government has even perverted it own laws the Government was founded on, Separation of Church and STATE and freedom of speech. Is there nothing that can not be destroyed in the City of Washington in the District of Columbia.
      This is what the Bible states on such actions. If I am wrong please correct me.
      "Whoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of G-d: and they that resist, shall receive to themselves condemnation." Romans 13:2

      "Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the ordinances of the world, why, as though ye lived in the world, are ye burdened with traditions?" Colossians 2:20

      "Which all perish with the using, and are after the commandments and doctrines of men." Colossians 2:22

      "And putting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, he even took it out of the way, and fastened it upon the cross, . . ." Colossians 2: 14.

      King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
      Do we then make void the law through faith? G-d forbid: yea, we establish the law.

      Matthew 15:9
      King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
      But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

      Isaiah 1:18  Come now, let us reason together, says the LORD

      Seems really clear to me, and repeated though out the Christian Bible, Old and New Testaments. And other religious documents I have read. So WHY do they;

      Luke 6:46 ESV / 4 helpful votes

      “Why do you call me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do what I tell you?

      501c(3) organizations are even more limited than the 501c(4) organizations are.  I should know, I helped with the accounting for one for a few years.

      By the way - actually, they were applying for both.

      From the TIGTA report:  "The criteria in the BOLO listing were Tea Party organizations applying for I.R.C. § 501(c)(3) or I.R.C. § 501(c)(4) status."

      But, you're right, I didn't cite the text for the 501(c)(3) statute.  I'll remedy the situation:

      (3) Corporations, and any community chest, fund, or foundation, organized and operated exclusively for religious, charitable, scientific, testing for public safety, literary, or educational purposes, or to foster national or international amateur sports competition (but only if no part of its activities involve the provision of athletic facilities or equipment), or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals, no part of the net earnings of which inures to the benefit of any private shareholder or individual, no substantial part of the activities of which is carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting, to influence legislation (except as otherwise provided in subsection (h)), and which does not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office.

                                  Lord bless. Jerry James Stanon

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic