19412Obligatory Human Laws

  • Legalbear
    May 20, 2013

      In the sentences below we find reference to mala en se laws not requiring “consent of the governed” from this link: http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/current-events/what-is-the-law-of-natures-god

      “This idea that Jefferson was referring to two separate systems of laws is supported by a statement made by John Quincy Adams in a court case in 1841.  He claimed that:

      “In the Declaration of Independence the Laws of Nature are announced and appealed to as identical with the laws of nature’s G-d, and as the foundation of all obligatory human laws.”

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com