19372Re: [tips_and_tricks] What does $ mean??

  • Larry Milby
    Apr 19, 2013
      I am a construction worker and have worked inside the Gold Vault in Fort Knox.  I have always been told that the "Twin Towers" when built was symbolic of the Pillars of Hercules .  There was a gold depository in the basement of one and a small power plant in the basement of the other.  The reason for the Mayor being Knighted by the Queen of England was that he saved the Gold first and foremost above all other concerns. The Twin Towers were the "World Trade Center" of the world.  There was a reason for them being targeted which has never been studied as for as I know.  I was just wondering, does anyone know of any proven relationship with the Twin Towers and the Pillars of Hercules?

      Call me at: 720-675-7230
      On Skype: legalbear
      My blog: legalbearsblog.com