      From: Walin <walin_1@...>
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] using words to deceive
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, April 5, 2013, 7:26 PM

      Guys, If you'll look at b), you'll see "several states" listed.  In many another paper I've seen the several states united and several states mentioned.  The USA is an alliance of the several states.  The U.S. is the federal government.  I left the original here (highlighted) for you to easily see it.   Wally