19316Re: [tips_and_tricks] using words to deceive

  • Mike
    Apr 5, 2013
      >i'm curious if you guys see the same thing i am seeing

      Someone said "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

      I have no clue if I am seeing the same thing you are seeing but like the definitions at 26 U.S.C. § 3121(e)(1) and 26 U.S.C. § 7701(a)(9) these definitions exclude the fifty (50) states of the Union.

      It might be useful in noting that 26 C.F.R. 1.1-1(c) that “[s]ection 1 of the Code imposes an income tax on the income of every individual who is a citizen or resident of the United States and, to the extent provided by section 871(b) or 877(b), on the income of a nonresident alien individual.”

      Michael

      P.S. I am up to 58 Interrogatories.

      Notice & Warning: This email contains proprietary business information, trade secrets, restricted and valued information intended for the addressees eyes only. All interceptors, surveillance agents foreign and domestic, enforcement agencies are hereby prohibited from accessing, possessing, using, selling, purchasing, storing, retrieving, and transmitting this valuable information as a product or service for gain. Any monetary profits, benefits or accounting of this information for gain may be prosecuted as a felony offense and cause of action. Persons, whistle blowers, informants may be granted an award for information leading to the successful prosecution of agents committing acts of infringement.

      From: jay <voipophile@...>

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic