19281A state is the noblest work of man, but...

  • Legalbear
    Mar 28, 2013

      A State I cheerfully admit, is the noblest work of Man: But, Man himself, free and honest, is, I speak as to this would, the noblest work of G-D. Chisholm v. Georgia 2 U.S. 419, 462-3 (1793) Justice Wilson.

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com