19214Mortuaries Working for IRS

  • Legalbear
    Mar 3, 2013

      I learned from the Book of Jasher that the king of Egypt came to be known as pharaoh because pharaoh means to tax the dead which is what he did. I just learned that mortuaries are asking for the Social Security numbers of the next of kin of a deceased. They probably send a notice to the IRS saying, ‘Somebody just died. Some money and property is about to change hands.’ It might be interesting to search the Internal Revenue Manual for a reference to mortuary. I just did that. There are references to mortuary but nothing of note.

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com