19164Re: Job discrimination: state citizen

  • Mark Gailey [Liberty Felix]
    Feb 3, 2013
      The next critical step in my discrimination conflict is to make an
      additional demand for payment and clarification of a few points, and to
      offer a fee schedule for 1) continued monthly delays for their refusal to
      honor their debt, and 2) continued unlawful demands for an SS Number
      presuming I must volunteer into the program by duress.

      I'm thinking $1,000 per month late penalty and $50,000 for additional
      attempt at compulsion triggering the 2 Title 42 Felonies.

      It's awful wordy. Does anyone have some fee schedule demand templates I
      could look at for style and format~?

      Job discrimination: state citizen
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tips_and_tricks/message/19153

      Mark Gailey [Liberty Felix]