19081Warning: wife abusing, counterfeiting, terrorist on the loose

  • Legalbear
    Dec 28, 2012

      I was looking for the Reum decision online and came across this most amazing sequence of letters by Paul Andrew Mitchell on the issue of the IRS/Feds etc. forcing a status on us that is contrary to our interests.

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com