19056'Everyone in US under virtual surveillance'

  • Legalbear
    Dec 6, 2012

      NSA whistleblower, “…these people in the government take an oath to defend the Constitution. And they are not living up to the oath of office.”

      To not take the oath requirements in the Constitution seriously is to render them surplusage; a violation of the Constitution itself. This is the weakness in the assertion, ‘I’m just doing my job.’

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com