19039Have You Chosen that Which Cannot be Taken From You??

  • Legalbear
    Nov 13, 2012

      Peter, James, and John LABORED as fisherman until Yahushuwah called them in Matthew 4:22 and then,

      “At once they left the boat and their father and joined Yahushuwah as disciples…” Matthew did the same thing

      at Matthew 9:9 until, “As Yahushuwah passed on from there, He saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s office;

      and He said to him, Be My disciple [side with My party and follow Me]. And he rose and followed Him.”

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com