19026IRS tax protester stings in the 1990s

  • keshugart
    Nov 7, 2012
      I'm looking for any and all information concerning IRS tax protester stings that originated from the Ogden Utah office in the 1990s.

      What transpired in that era was that the IRS infiltrated several groups and copied the mailing lists of these groups and then they prepared letters of taxes past due, etc. Everything all phony to bring pressure upon the individuals.

      I am seeking this information for possible litigation.

      Any help, comments, information and/or direction is greatly appreciated.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic