19007Re: [tips_and_tricks] Have You Chosen that Which Cannot be Taken From You??

  • Roger Hattman
    Nov 1, 2012

      Thank you, FF.

      I work independently and get asked questions like "How long have you been in business?" ( answer: never)   or "How much business did you do last year?" (answer:none).

      I don't like to speak two languages (English and Legalese) , so I stick with Legalese since it seems to avoid trouble for me, although other folks sometimes get confused.  Generally being in a "business" requires licenses, permits, etc.  I prefer to exercise my inalienable right to earn a living.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic