18915Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Judge rules that unrebutted affidavits do NOT mean agreement

  • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
    Jul 9, 2012
      > Why go in there saying I'm not me. More times than not I've read orders
      > where the judge ignores all that, counts it as no appearance, and enters
      > judgment.

      Why "go" in at all? Why not get dragged in, within hours of the arrest,
      by demanding to see the magistrate where you can disqualify everyone and
      prove that you didn't appear voluntarily, and you can demand that bail be
      set after a preliminary hearing that will prove no evidence exists? Oh,
      don't make the mistake of paying the bail. Just make them set it
      ridiculously high.