18908Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Judge rules that unrebutted affidavits do NOT mean agreement

  • Mike
    Jul 7, 2012
      >Anytime I open my Black's Law and look...

      Google: "Black's Law Dictionary is a joke" or "hoax".

      Notice & Warning: This email contains proprietary business information, trade secrets, restricted and valued information intended for the addressees eyes only. All interceptors, surveillance agents foreign and domestic, enforcement agencies are hereby prohibited from accessing, possessing, using, selling, purchasing, storing, retrieving, and transmitting this valuable information as a product or service for gain. Any monetary profits, benefits or accounting of this information for gain may be prosecuted as a felony offense and cause of action. Persons, whistle blowers, informants may be granted an award for information leading to the successful prosecution of agents committing acts of infringement.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic