18873Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Obamacare (more)

  • E Junker
    Jun 30, 2012
      What it does mean is that the US Gov't will have a hard time imposing this "mandate tax" on those asserting their independence.

      From: Michael <mn_chicago@...>
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 8:22 AM
      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Obamacare (more)

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, E Junker <westernwit@...> wrote:

      > In-so-far as it has been ruled a tax,...
      > I noticed the language included terms such as "individual"
      > and "taxpayer", a dead giveaway of the source of authority

      That will not mean a whole lot for anyone in need of
      medical attention/care who makes the claim of being
      exempt. All hospitals will respect the "universality"
      of healthcare, much the same way employers respect the
      "requirement" of all prospective employees signing a
      tax form prior to employment.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic