18839To Catch an Appeals Judge

  • Legalbear
    May 31, 2012

    This is an appeals judge trying to give us some help on how to catch his attention and make the winning argument. It’s only 18 pages. I really enjoyed seeing things from his point of view. I’m putting a copy in the files section of the group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tips_and_tricks/files/   Bear

    Call me at: 720-675-7230

    On Skype: legalbear

    My blog: legalbearsblog.com