18835Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: On emitting bills of credit aka Federal Reserve Notes :-)

  • Larry Milby
    May 31 9:21 AM

      Every thing I have studied and learned over the past 40 years can be summed up in two words, "Notice Pleading" if one does not
      understand notice pleading and the presumption of facts and how these presumptions are used against us and how to defend we
      will lose and continue to lose every case we ever fight.  There is a reason CPAs are licensed, they are breaking the law by permission.
      A license is a permit to do that which is unlawful a trespass or a tort.  So what is unlawful about what a licensed CPA does?  Calls black ink credits and red ink black.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic