18833RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: On emitting bills of credit aka Federal Reserve Notes :-)

    May 30, 2012
      > > So, how IS anyone ever disqualified in Illinois?
      >
      > Judges ignore oath challenges for attorneys and
      > themselves. Appellates back them up. The better
      > alternative is to make more effective arguments,
      > like the money issue...but a bit more effectively
      > than I presented here. Still, my efforts have
      > worked on several occasions.

      When I spent five straight years in court, all my wins contained errors
      that only I or a friend discovered later. My opponents were unprepared,
      and later we found out we were being used as trainers for newbies. It
      was fun, but I didn't know then what I know now. Now my time is better
      spent so I end stuff toot sweet. Sometimes I extend my play when bored
      or the subject seems promising as an ally neighbor type. I hear there
      is one more man in this area sharing my outlook, but we haven't met yet.
      It's good to be the King (I'm collecting minions for the coming bad
      times)!