18818Re: Opening bank accout w/o government issued ID?
- May 8, 2012Re: Opening bank accout w/o government issued ID?
QUESTION 5.11: < http://sedm.org/FAQs/FAQs-Sect5.htm >
Question 5.11: How do I open a checking account or bank account without a "Taxpayer Identification Number"?
Answer 5.11: The following procedure is ONLY intended for persons who meet ALL of the requirements of our Member Agreement, Form #01.001 . If you do NOT meet all of the requirements, this procedure is not recommended and in many cases will NOT work:
Complete all the requirements of becoming a Member:
1.1 Submit the Resignation of Compelled Social Security Trustee, Form #06.002 .
1.3 Apply for a passport as a "non-citizen national" and a "nonresident alien" and WITHOUT an government identifying number. You should use NOTHING for ID that will link you to a government number AFTER you terminate Social Security Participation.http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxes/Citizenship/ApplyingForAPassport.htm (OFFSITE LINK)
If you want to understand why the above three steps are necessary, read:
- Read and thoroughly understand either one of the following two articles:
- Complete and submit the Affidavit of Citizenship, Domicile, and Tax Status, Form #02.001 to the institution and explain that it satisfies the requirements found in 26 CFR §1.1441-6(c)(1) and constitutes a "certificate of residence" in lieu of a W-8BEN form, which is only for use by "taxpayers" and "beneficial owners" and you are neither.
- If they do not accept the above, use the AMENDED IRS Form W-8BEN with the Affidavit of Citizenship, Domicile and Tax Status, Form #02.001 .
- If the Above does not work, use the STANDARD IRS form W-8BEN prepared according to the instructions in our article About IRS Form W-8BEN, Form #04.202 and attach the Tax Form Attachment, Form 04.201
The above has consistently worked for many of our readers. Maker sure you follow the About IRS Form W-8BEN, Form #04.202, Section 8 faithfully and read this article several times and thoroughly understand everything it says so you can think on your feet and forcefully defend what the law requires in front of the sharpest bank clerk or bank manager. If you don't do your homework and are not able to quickly respond to any questions or concerns they have by showing them the law that authorizes what you are doing, then the legal ignorance of the average bank teller or financial institution may cause them to falsely suspect you are a tax evader and they may decide later to refuse to do business with you, even though you are doing nothing wrong or unlawful.
THE LAW IS YOUR FRIEND. KNOW IT, FOLLOW IT, AND USE IT IN YOUR DEFENSE OR LOSE YOUR LIBERTY.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>