Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

18816Opening bank accout w/o government issued ID?

Expand Messages
  • hobot
    May 7 1:14 PM
    • 0 Attachment
      I found this out by looking into major University registration info on visiting professors who are not US PERSONs nor US residents to obtain bank and Dr. Lic. There is a Dept of Treasury internal memo sent to all DMV's and banks that SSA will not check up on TIN or SSN and the Gov't and bank staff must take what's reported to them as true and complete the applications for account of dr. lic. W8BEN is perfectly designed to do so, IF you find the right variation of its various versions of format that is easy to fill in and tick off as not qualifying for a SSN nor bank treaties.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic