18810Re: Any one with success lately or suggestion on how to tackle opening a business...

  • bsafirebird1969
    May 5, 2012
      I can give you quite a bit of "Banking Law "

      It, however, will not help

      First, understand that Banks are " Instrumentalities of the Federal Government "
      Case Law available by e-mail

      Second..
      tho Bank " Policy" may not interfere with Statute, read that as UCC ...

      they are proceeding on the tenents written in the " Patriot Act" , "Bank Secrecy Act" and such

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "reachmeal" <reachmeal@...> wrote:

      > Any one with success lately or suggestion on how to tackle opening a business checking account with out any government issued personal ID?
      > I have read the regulations the banks are obligated to follow for the federal government and federal reserve, and there is nothing there that obligates a bank to demand government issued ID from those who were never issued any; If I am missing anything then let me know
      >
      > Any suggestions?
      > Any one with any success lately?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic