18726High Likelyhood: All Collection Due Process Hearings Are Void

  • Legalbear
    Jan 8, 2012

      I just posted this to my blog: When the IRS denies rights in Collection Due Process hearings, the hearing result is "VOID": http://bit.ly/w2WP65    The question then arises, what rights do I have? Answered here in my shopping cart; 34 pages of due process quotes even those not in Due Process Hearings need: http://legalbears.com/armor/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=49 There is also a video there explaining the content and purpose of those quotes. Knowledge like this will affect your behavior in almost any encounter with government you may have; not just the IRS. Bear

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com