18668Re: US Supreme Court: license & registration within a state's powers?

  • Patrick McKEE
    Aug 24, 2011

      To me the EVIDENCE points to DRIVER’S LICENSES still being for the COMMERCIAL usage of the roads & that we are PRESUMED to be using the roads for that PURPOSE since that USAGE is a STATE granted PRIVILEGE that can be REGULATED accordingly.  As OPPOSED to the usage of the roads for purposes of VEHICULAR TRAVEL, WHICH is should be part of our PERSONAL LIBERTY & a MATTER OF RIGHT.

      USAGE of the PUBLIC ROADS & "patriot mythology"

      Patrick in California

      Founder, ALLIANCE for PEACE & PROSPERITY

      "It ain't what ya don't know that hurts ya. What really puts a hurtin' on ya is what ya knows for sure, that just ain't so." -- Uncle Remus

      "Mass mind control was an art in Old Testament times and it is not a lost art, but a perfected one." - Unknown

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic