18657Re: Past IRS Taxes Penalties/Fees

  • sandman28036
    Aug 14, 2011
      Again... I appreciate all the responses, and I've sent those to whom is dealing with this.. As I understand more I will post more, but I'm just one person trying to do the right thing and what ever I can to help another in need, and not have any motive or want anything in return...

      Thanks again to all that are posting to this question, I will try and get any updates and will continue to post to keep those here informed of the outcome or changes etc..

      ~A
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic