18534Re: [tips_and_tricks] Doug's Herich Story on Jury Duty

  • BeatIRS@aol.com
    Jun 19, 2011
      I did, and I went a step further and told the government agent (ah! Judge) that, to be
      a protector of the people, a juror must determine the law and if it is constitutional.

      Fred

      In a message dated 6/19/2011 12:42:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dwissel@... writes:

      Amazing court case bear moderator gave. Just look at the elitist attitude of the judge:

      "Would all of you agree to follow my instructions on the law even if you don't agree with them or you don't think that they are what the law is or should be?"

      "What I need from you is a commitment that you will follow my instructions even if you don't agree with them. And you all agree to do that? Follow the instructions on the law? My job is to tell you what the law is, and will you all agree to follow my instructions? Will you all agree? Anyone saying no?"

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic