18373RE: [tips_and_tricks] IRS "systemic err or department"

  • MadDogMarine
    Apr 18 8:27 PM
      On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 20:57:21 -0400, "dave" <dwissel@...> wrote:
      > Maybe Larry or Tommy Cryer? Google "Minns IRS" but most of the time he
      > won't respond.

      You are wasting your time with that bunch. The only solution in their mind
      is political.
      In the mean time wait until you are criminally indicted and contact them
      for your criminal
      defense rate schedule.

      > Them: You want to negotiate with the IRS.not take them on. You're
      sounding
      > like a tax protestor and the IRS seeks retribution on tax protestors.
      Now,
      > do you want us to file all your past tax returns?

      This why they run from me when they read my felony criminal complaint.
      They won't even recognize having
      received it let alone discuss the merits of it.
      Once they have been put on NOTICE of the criminal nature of the IRS, they
      can no longer ethically recommend you
      file your returns since that would make them "accessories after the fact"
      to criminal activity.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic