Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

18345Request for Help

Expand Messages
  • Roger Hattman
    Apr 1, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      It sounds like your writ is being treated as the statutory variety, not the
      common law one. If you are doing HC, you need to do common law and make it
      abundantly clear that that is what you are filing. If they do not answer in
      48hrs, move up the ladder.

      SO MY QUESTION IS: What action can I take to force the court to respond?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic