      From: Bob Conlon <bobc3591@...>
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Internal Revenue Service is debt collector for the Inte...
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 1, 2010, 10:42 PM

      www.ustreas.gov/regs/to150--06.htm

      --- On Sun, 10/31/10, John Hill <otoman@...> wrote:

      From: John Hill <otoman@...>
      To: tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 7:07 PM

      RE:

      "I am filing an appeal of a district judge's default judgment against me in favor of the U. S. government.  I want to show that the IRS has no authority to collect because the agency for whom it collects has no authority to collect from AmeI would like to know the difference between the two......"

      Interesting fact that I have never seen mentioned within this group. Please check out Title 31, which is a list of departments within the Dept. of the Treasury. If you notice, the "Internal Revenue Service" is not listed! Nor is the IRS mentioned within the CFR under Title 31. It is of my humble opinion that this is evidence that Congress never did establish the IRS, that is for the purpose of regulation and tax collection within the 50 states, as we are falsely lead to believe. Have fun with this! I have not had the time to research any further.

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic