17999Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Slammed In Traffic Court

  • stonekutteral
    Oct 19, 2010

      On Oct 19, 2010, at 8:30 AM, Snowman wrote: My brief was rejected 4 times: Didn't serve DA, couldn't submit exhibit not accepted at trial, Type not large enough, one day late.

        Well they did notify you of the defects, but putting this in the beginning of your filings can help sometimes…

            MANDATORY JUDICIAL NOTICE

       THIS IS NOTICE THAT THE CONTROLLING CASE, IN ALL MY COMMUNICATIONS
            WITH THE COURT,  WILL BE
                 HAINES V.KERNER  404 U.S. 519,520,(1972).
      In All My Communication with the court Haines V. Kerner 404 U.S.
      519,520(1972), In re Haines: pro se litigants are held to less stringent
      pleading standards than bar licensed attorneys.
       Platsky vs CIA. 953 F. 2nd 26 (C.A.2(N.Y.),1991)In re Platsky: court
      errs if court dismisses the pro se litigant without instruction of how
      pleadings are deficient and how to repair pleadings.
      , Anastasoff v. United States,223 F.3rd 898(8th circuit) (2000)In re
      Anastasoff: litigants' constitutional rights are violated when courts depart
      from precedent where parties are similarly situated.
      - will be the controlling cases in regards to any deficiency in my
      pleadings.

        SIGNED

            Lysander
      (actually Spooner would rip them a darn sight stronger, but let's remember
      his name , anyway.)

    • Show all 46 messages in this topic