17850Individual Master File errors a due process problem

    Aug 8, 2010
      *YES BUT...

      The IRS does not care about such stuff.

      Moderator/Bear: It's our job to make them care! I have often said, they are not going exercise their discretion on your behalf unless they're feeling some personal jeopardy.

      They know that most of their victims cannot afford long court battles.

      Moderator/Bear: It is our job to apply some creative thinking, some prayer, some inspiration, some application of Scriptural principles to solve the problem in the same amount of time it took them to create the problem. If it took them 20 minutes to write a ticket, we should solve it in 20 minutes. If it took them an hour to prepare a 2039 pocket summons, it should be our goal resolve the problem in one hour as well.

      Most don't even go to Tax Court.

      Moderator/Bear: It is our job to recognize that we are being funneled into Tax Court by a denial of due process of law. We were never given an opportunity to controvert their finding that we were taxpayers with income. They did that with a computer entry, we should solve it with a computer entry; same amount of time. Again, that should be our goal. We have to execute on the principle set out in Job 22:28, "You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light of Jahuwah shall shine upon your ways." The point of this Scripture being: we decree that we shall solve it quickly with a minimum of effort and expenditure of resources and Jahuwah will show us how to accomplish the decree.

      They can count on the great majority of people rolling over and playing dead after a decent try at a C(ollection)D(ue)P(rocess) hearing.

      Moderator/Bear: It is hard to be on the treadmill and pursue, or pay someone to pursue, all of your legal remedies. Aren't you the same guy that was trying to get millions of people to stop filing?

      The IRS SAYS that Supreme Court rulings are the law of the land, but they regularly ignore them in hearings.

      Moderator/Bear: Again, if they do that it should be turned into a source of jeopardy for them under ยง 1203 of Restructuring and Reform Act of 1998. Nobody wants to go through the nightmare of losing their good paying job at the IRS.

      They recognize lower federal court rulings only within the
      jurisdictions of those specific courts and not nationwide, and even then not usually until a case rises to the level of court instead of mere hearings.

      Moderator/Bear: And of course, they use Tax Court decisions as precedence. The way they line those up can be very intimidating unless you recognize it as a form of extortion.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic