17846Re: [tips_and_tricks] Return of property tax bills.

  • Jake
    Sep 8, 2010
      >> To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.

      > Can't argue with that! So, who's your favorite enemy right now? Soros?

      Nope, I don't give a flip about him.

      But I sure enjoyed seeing CitiMortgage settle out of court with one of my guys (he walked away with a check for $10,000 & the $122,000 mortgage is wiped off the books as if it never existed), a driver's license case against me (I don't have one) get dismissed, IRS problems end, we've got cases in both State & federal courts regarding IRS & State Dept. of Revenue issues & mortgage issues too.  So the answer to your question is State & federal tax agencies & mortgage companies.

      Beat 'em @ their own game!  I won't guarantee you can do it every time & you darn sure won't if you don't learn their procedural rules, but with enough "due diligence" it is possible.  We've won far more cases than we've lost & my goal is to keep things like tax issues in administrative procedure so you never see the inside of a courtroom - that's worked over 90% of the time.  Use their own documents & procedures against them.  But of course you have to know how . . .

      ~ ~ ~

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic