17830RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Return of property tax bills.

    Sep 5, 2010
      > again the key is educating them and getting released from
      > their imposed slavery.

      Is brainwashing something one can blame on others who might be trying to
      do it? Or is being a victim of it one's own fault for having such a
      lack of discernment? I think, since I've been informed that its
      existence was known since the Korean war, that "victims" are voluntary.
      A friend of mine would say I lack compassion. So I'm always working on
      it, but still have problems with absolving everyone from responsibility
      for what transpires between their own ears.

      > here are 2 court cases-
      > "As a rule, a definition which declares what a term "means" . . .
      > excludes any meaning that is not stated"
      > Colautti v. Franklin, 439 U.S. 379 (1979)
      >
      > "When a statute includes an explicit definition, we must follow that
      > definition, even if it varies from that term's ordinary meaning.
      > Stenberg v. Carhart, 530 U.S. 914 (2000)

      So, I guess it's pretty clear then that FRNs are not dollars and vice
      versa, as someone was looking for a citation to that effect a while ago.
      There's two of them.

      Of course New York street lingo says otherwise. So what?