17808Re: Return of property tax bills. [1 Attachment]

  • cdsea10
    Sep 3, 2010
      you correctly stated it when you said 'word of art'and
      we are again confronted with the term 'includes'.
      we know what it means through our research, yet they
      do not or they ignore us from the local level up to our
      3 lettered friends.

      again the key is educating them and getting released from
      their imposed slavery.

      here are 2 court cases-
      "As a rule, a definition which declares what a term "means" . . . excludes any meaning that is not stated" Colautti v. Franklin, 439 U.S. 379 (1979)

      "When a statute includes an explicit definition, we must follow that definition, even if it varies from that term's ordinary meaning. Stenberg v. Carhart, 530 U.S. 914 (2000)
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic