17704RE: [tips_and_tricks] I had to deliver Peter Hendrickson at noon today to Milan FCI.

    Jul 6, 2010
      > I have no experience
      > with PO Box and PMB so I cannot comment on those.� One drawback is as
      > far as I know you cannot have a Driver License�or Auto registration at
      > a PO Box.

      One way to use a PO Box without calling attention to it is to use the
      address of the Post Office building, and use # in front of the number of
      the box inside, like this:

      Your Name
      Post Office's Address on Main Street #123
      City, State

      You'll get it and nobody but you and the post office will know it isn't
      a regular house.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic