17700Re: [tips_and_tricks] I had to deliver Peter Hendrickson at noon today to Milan FCI.

  • Roger Hattman
    Jul 5, 2010
       "Nothing
      works unless you try it.  Most things don't work unless you fight for it"

      I could not agree more.  Registration to General Delivery was rather easy for me, but it took me 3.5 years and several court battles to get "General Delivery" as my actual address at licensing.  I had no idea it would even work in their sytsem.   So far, I have had no problems with the "physical address" issue.  I usually play dumb when asked for one.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic