17691I had to deliver Peter Hendrickson at noon today to Milan FCI.

  • Roger Hattman
    Jul 3, 2010
      I have never found any case law indicating that being a resident somehow waives rights; however, my experience tells me that it is absolutely the case.  I find that the biggest admssion to being a resident is having a "residential" address. The only acceptable way to get mail is general mail and use that only.

      _
      > We've got to get out of this naive mindset that thinks that just
      > because we haven't been to court to make these arguments that no one
      > else has. I'm not saying we can't make the argument. I'm just saying
      > that at this late stage of the game we have to anticipate and study
      > out what has already happened in the courts and be totally prepared to
      > deal with it.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic