17690I had to deliver Peter Hendrickson at noon today to Milan FCI.

  • Daniel Nieves
    Jul 3, 2010
      I agree totally. Now I always describe myself as a transient foreigner and a stateless person pursuant to

      Newman-Greene v Alfonso Larrain 490 U.S. 826(1989.).� I correct all other forms that do not say this on it.�

      > We've got to get out of this naive mindset that thinks that just

      > because we haven't been to court to make these arguments that no one

      > else has. I'm not saying we can't make the argument. I'm just saying

      > that at this late stage of the game we have to anticipate and study

      > out what has already happened in the courts and be totally prepared to

      > deal with it.
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic