17679I had to deliver Peter Hendrickson at noon today to Milan FCI.

  • Barry
    Jun 30, 2010

      Dear Friends-

      I had to deliver Peter at noon today to Milan FCI. I'll post more later (this is not over), but I promised him a lot of things and this is the easiest to fulfill. He would be delighted to get mail throughout his hopefully brief time enjoying the hospitality of our government. Please address correspondence as follows:

      Peter Hendrickson #15406-039
      FCI Milan
      P.O. Box 1000
      E. Arkona Rd.
      Milan, MI 48160

      I'll start another thread reporting on current events later. Btw, one of the best ways to win this is to keep spreading the word.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic