17623RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: IRS form 4598E put in files by member windandstone

  • Jim Stiner
    May 10, 2010

      >"How and why am I liable for income tax?"

      >To find out the answer, reference section 1 of Title 26 (which imposes the tax); then go to the regulations (Code of Federal Regulations) , >and one would find the following:

      >26 CFR § 1.1-1(a) General rule. (1) Section 1 of the Code imposes an income tax on the income of every individual who is a ‘citizen’ or ‘resident’ of >the United States ."

      >Who or what is a citizen? Subsection (c) of the same section answers this:

      >26 CFR § 1.1-1(c) Every person born or naturalized in the United States and subject to its jurisdiction is a citizen.

      >keep going around this very simple fact and see what happens down the road.

      You left out an important comma after United States . Being born and being subject are two different things.

      It is impossible to be born in an artificial entity, and being subject would indicate not all are subject, otherwise why include it? It called escape value for the authors and their posterity. .

      Why not write, “All persons born on the land known collectively as the United States are citizens and therefore subject to what we say?”

      So the question is. “How does a baby born on the land become subject, and do all babies born on the land do so voluntarily?”

      When did you agree to become a citizen and make yourself subject?

      Were you brainwashed into believing you had no choice?

      Jim

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic