17619IRS form 4598E put in files by member windandstone

  • Pj
    May 6, 2010
      I am new to the group tryed to search by subject but that failed. I am interested in the noted form 4598 in the files. I understand about nonresident alien filings and had seen the 4598 on fam guardian (over a year ago) but when i searched the IRS site it seems the form is no longer available. Please inform me how we currently use this or why, I understand why we send NRA forms to Philadelphia would this be more or less a declaration of non resident alien status?
      Thanks Dawn
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic